In this page we aim to collect and highlight all the third-parties initiatives against COVID-19, hoping that the whole I-RIM community can benefit from it.
- IEEE CSS Italy Section published online a workshop on modeling and control COVID-19 outbreak (link).
- IEEE Italy Section provides a list of initiatives from italian’s agencies to support the outbreak emergency (link).
- IIT has decided to share openly its scientific and technical know-how to help develop ideas and solutions in the battle against COVID-19. (link).
- Robotics For Infectious Diseases initiative collects and organizes data on how robots are being used (link)
- The Center for Robot-Assisted Search and Rescue (CRASAR) collected a series of interviews and robotic applications to fight COVID-19 (link).
- The IEEE Robotics and Automation Society – Special Interest Group on Humanitarian technology (RAS-SIGHT) is engaging the academic and non-academic community to propose viable solutions (link).
- EU collected a database of robotic solutions and initiatives to fight corona virus (link), moreover, started the “ERAvsCOrona” action plan, which aims to coordinate research and innovation through Europe (link).
- IEEE has identified a collection of articles that may help researchers to understand and manage the COVID-19 pandemic. (link).
- The Frontiers Coronavirus Knowledge Hub provides an up-to-date source of trusted information and analysis on COVID-19 and coronaviruses, including the latest research articles. (link).
- Science Robotics has recently published an article that discusses the robots potential impact for fighting COVID-19 (link).
- Regione Lombardia jointly with Fondazione Veronesi e Cariplo invest 7.5 milions to support initiatives against COVID-19 (link).
- DIH-HERO Open Call 2020 for the development of short term healthcare robotics solutions (link).
- The “Innova Italia” project supports the development ov novel devices to monitor and diagnosis of COVID-19 (link).
- ARTES 4.0 open call for research and industrial projects that leverage on 4.0 technologies to fight COVID-19 (link).
- Marzotto Venture Accelerator and Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma call for novel ideas to support Italy (link).
Let us know about your initiative
This page is constantly updated and maintained. To propose changes or additions, please, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “Proposal for the page I-RIM AGAINST COVID-19”.