I-RIM 3D 2019 has ended!
The new Institute presented itself in Rome from 18 to 20 October 2019 with I-RIM 3D, a three-day multi-dimensional event that brought together the whole community of those doing research and innovation in the field of Robotics and Intelligent Machines.
There were three intense days, with a very full and lively program:
120 presentations, 16 workshops, four lectures by the most famous international experts, and four participated debates on the hottest topics of research and innovation attracted about 500 participants, of which 100 young graduates.
The collaboration with MakerFaire has been very positive. Pavilion 9 dedicated to Robotics hosted as many as 117 research center stands and companies, visited by the majority of 100,000 MakerFaire visitors.
The apps and meeting tools – although experimental – have met with great success, with 378 individual profiles and 41 company profiles collected and matched in RoboTinder and in TechMatch.
The visit by the Italian Education and Research Minister and by other institutional representatives have demonstrated the interest aroused by the initiative in those who make decisions about the future of research and innovation in Italy.
The final meeting – in a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon in Rome – was attended by almost one hundred of the current more than 200 members, with great interest and enthusiasm.
What is I-RIM 3D
The events offered by I-RIM 3D include:
- The Italian Robotics and Intelligent Machines Conference
- An exposition of the newest projects and products
- When Research met Innovation, a match-making event between high-tech demand and supply
- RoboTinder, a “dating site” for young professionals and job opportunities
- Debates between leading personalities and the public on the hottest topics of the ongoing technological transformation: AI and Robotics, Training, Research Enhancement, Harmonization of public and private tools for technology transfer;
- Robotics for Everyone a wide dissemination event to communicate the most advanced and surprising research results, on stage and on screen
- The first Plenary Assembly of the National Institute of Robotics and Intelligent Machines.
What to do at I-RIM 3D @MakerFaire
I-RIM 3D offers different opportunities to participants with different interests. What are you interested in?
Are you young, with ideas to offer?
- Present a Spotlight Talk in the Robotics and Intelligent Machines Conference
- Find out who can turn your idea into a product a When Research met Innovation
- Looking for job opportunities? Meet them on RoboTinder
Is your company looking for new ideas?
- Display your technology in a Point of Presence Stand in the expo
- Attend the Robotics and Intelligent Machines Conference
- Meet with those who have a solution for you at When Research met Innovation
- Meet new professionals to work with you on RoboTinder
Is your company on the innovation market?
- Make yourself easily found at your Point of Presence Stand in the expo
- Introduce your idea at the Robotics and Intelligent Machines Conference
- Meet those looking for your solution at When Research met Innovation
- Meet new professionals to collaborate on RoboTinder
Is your research group seeking brilliant new ph.d. students or postdocs?
- Show off your projects and results in a Point of Presence Stand in the expo
- Present it at the Robotics and Intelligent Machines Conference
- Meet fresh graduates and brilliant new ph.d.’s on RoboTinder